Occupational Safety and Health
OSHA Training includes:
- Full Fixed Operations eLearning on OSHA, EPA
- Train for Hazardous waste
- Set up mandated Dealership Hazardous waste program
- eLearning training program
- Hazmat, Respirator programs
- Inspect MSDS compliance
- Set up Emergency Response and Fire Assessment policy
- Review mandated written Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Train employees on Blood Borne Pathogens program
- Used Oil Management
- A/C Refrigerant program
- Provide all necessary documentation & plans relevant to OSHA requirements (manuals)
Are you prepared for and ready for an audit performed by OSHA?
- Do you perform yearly reviews of hazardous waste?
- Do you have a written inventory of hazardous chemical inventory?
- Do you have a mandated Dealership Hazard Waste Program?
- Have I identified and written an Information Security Policy?
- Do you have a written policy and do you annually inspect your Respiratory Protection Program?
- Have you developed training programs with regards to safety, Hazmat, Respiratory and other mandated programs?
- Have you developed required OSHA Lockout/Tagout Programs?
- Have you trained your personnel with regards to Blood borne Pathogens?
- Are your MSDS in proper order and ready for inspection?
- Do you have a written Emergency Evacuation installed?
- What are your policies in regards to Hazardous Material disposal?
- Have you trained all need to know employees with regards to Hazardous Communication and Right to Know?
- Have you set up a Personnel Protective Equipment Plan?
- Do you have a written emergency Response and Fire Assessment policy?
All of this and you still need to service your customers. Automotive Compliance Consultants takes the worry out of your responsibilities in regards to your dealings with OSHA and EPA..
© 2012 Automotive Compliance Consulting, LLC., All Rights Reserved. Website Design by TurnKey Digital